Benefits Of Broccoli Nutrition
Broccoli Nutrition is a website that provides information about the Nutrition values of Broccoli, the benefits and side effects of Broccoli. Broccoli, also called as Brassica Oleracea Italica Group and Brassica Vegetables, is a green vegetable that belongs to cabbage family. It has many varieties such as Purple Green Broccoli and Green Cauliflower.
Benefits of Broccoli Nutrition
1. A great source of Vitamin C, Broccoli Nutrition contains 23.5 mg of Vitamin C per 100 grams while most vegetables contain around 1-3 mg of vitamin C. It is a good source of vitamin K.
2. Broccoli Nutrition is also an excellent source of Thiamin and Riboflavin, which are play an important role in the human body cells functions. One can also find trace amounts of Niacin and Iron, which are essential for the human body growth and maintenance. It also provides Phylloquinone, which provides a great amount of energy needed for our muscle’s functionality.
3. Broccoli Nutrition also contains a variety of essential minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Iron and Iodine.
4. Broccoli Nutrition is also an abundant source of Protein, which plays an important role in the human body’s growth and maintenance. One can also find varying amounts of Zinc and Magnesium in this vegetable that are both play an important role in the human body cells functions. It can also be used as a great source of Vitamin E that helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer.
5. Broccoli Nutrition is also a rich source of Dietary Fiber that helps to maintain a good bowel health and constipation problems for healthy digestion.
6. Broccoli Nutrition is also an amazing source of Dietary Fibers that helps to reduce the risk for heart diseases and cancer. It contains around 10-11% of Dietary Fibers and is higher than most other vegetables such as spinach that contains around 6% of Dietary Fibers and green beans that contains around 5% of Dietary Fibers.
7. Broccoli Nutrition has non-saturated fat, which promotes the natural functions of body’s cells like skin, hair and nails growth. It also helps to improve the body’s immune system function.